TY - GEN N2 - The Cooper Shop: This structure was relocated on July 10, 1975. The original plat was located at Frederick Street on Town Block 8 F old plat number 13. This section was known as Lichtenberger�s Addition and these plats became available in November 1892. According to the Lichtenberger Addition Map Key, John A. Wilhelm purchased this plat, number 13, on November 30, 1892. The destination plat for this structure was at the northeast corner of Church and Brewery Streets, just west of Thrall�s Opera House, on Town Block 4 F/SW, where it is still present in 2022. AB - The Cooper Shop: This structure was relocated on July 10, 1975. The original plat was located at Frederick Street on Town Block 8 F old plat number 13. This section was known as Lichtenberger�s Addition and these plats became available in November 1892. According to the Lichtenberger Addition Map Key, John A. Wilhelm purchased this plat, number 13, on November 30, 1892. The destination plat for this structure was at the northeast corner of Church and Brewery Streets, just west of Thrall�s Opera House, on Town Block 4 F/SW, where it is still present in 2022. T1 - New Harmony, Indiana Town Map: 4F DA - 1977 DA - September 1977 AU - Historic New Harmony L1 - https://library.usi.edu/record/1552613/files/5264.jp2 PB - Historic New Harmony; University of Southern Indiana LA - eng PY - 1977 PY - September 1977 ID - 1552613 L4 - https://library.usi.edu/record/1552613/files/5264.jp2 KW - Binder 12 KW - Town Map 4F KW - Communal Studies KW - Photographs KW - Regional History KW - Related Materials -- 1951-2000 TI - New Harmony, Indiana Town Map: 4F Y1 - 1977 L2 - https://library.usi.edu/record/1552613/files/5264.jp2 LK - https://library.usi.edu/record/1552613/files/5264.jp2 UR - https://library.usi.edu/record/1552613/files/5264.jp2 ER -